Practical Developments in Aquafeeds - feed advances to boost profitability
Rooms 213 & 214 , February 23, 2013
This Aquafeed.com workshop for industry will take place during the World Aquaculture Society event, Aquaculture 2013. It will be dedicated to feed developments with practical application to the commercial sector.
Topic will include:
- Extrusion Options for Product Specific Aquafeeds.
- Potential of extra nutritional additives to keep shrimp healthy and farmers wealthy
- Phytogenics; a new tool to improve performance in aquatic species
- The future for soy in aquaculture feed development
- Trends and advances in feed formulation – towards lowest cost fish production
- And more …
The conference is free, thanks to support by Cargill, Skretting and Wenger; however pre-registration is required.
(Available only to registered Aquaculture 2013 attendees)
For more information and to register, please visit the conference website: www.feedconferences.com